ON SALE NOW - $70pp mid-week HOHO fares. Ride Monday thru Thursday on our flagship 6 hour HOHO tour for only $70pp. Yes, we agree, it is the best valued Okanagan Wine Tour.
Our hop-on hop-off service runs April thru September - 7 days a week. Shuttles run from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
We charge an $85 fare (includes GST) which entitles passengers to ride the HOHO shuttle for 6 hours. Patrons hop off at the wineries of their choice from the route list below. You are always on the same shuttle with the same driver all day long.
Tasting Fees - are typically $2 to $5 per person per winery. There are a number of wineries that do not have fees or waive fees for our guests. Fees otherwise charged are typically waived upon the purchase of wine. See the wineries list below for more information about tasting fees.
A typical HOHO day is three 30 minute tastings before lunch, a 90 minute lunch and tasting stop - then three more 30 minute tastings after lunch before gathering everyone and heading home just after 4pm. If you skip the lunch stop you will see more wineries. Please note that if you choose wineries with longer tasting times (60 to 90 minutes) you will experience fewer total wineries on your tour.
How does HOHO work? There will be up to 14 guests on the HOHO shuttle. The driver walks everyone through everything at the start. The order of wineries is done with the driver at the start of the tour. The driving route is one big circle and it is driven geographically stopping in the order determined by the guests. You go where you want and others go where they want. You are never more than 5 or so mins from the shuttle. 99% of everyone goes to the same no-fee wineries. It is run with military precision by the drivers so the experience is smooth for our guests.
HOHO fares. HOHO is an $85 per person fare that includes tax. Payment options will be provided at the time of booking depending on the size of your booking.
Hop-On Hop-Off Route
OKWS’s HOHO route runs from Osoyoos serving the world famous Oliver wineries along the Black Sage bench and the Golden Mile.
Wineries (potential stops) along this route include:
- Adega on 45th (new - $2pp tasting fee)
- Bartier Bros. (New)
- Bordertown Winery (New)
- Black Hills (90 to 120 minute, $20pp non-refundable tasting)
- Burrowing Owl Vineyards (restaurant lunch option)
- Cassini Cellars
- Desert Hills Estate Winery (new - $2pp tasting fee)
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery*
- Here's The Thing Vineyards (New )
- Hester Creek Estate Winery* (restaurant lunch option)
- Intersection Estate Winery (New)
- Kismet Winery* (does not service groups of more than 6) (restaurant lunch option)
- Nk'Mip Cellars*
- Rust Wine Co.*
- Silver Sage Winery*
- Stoneboat Vineyards (does not serve stagettes or any groups after 3pm)
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyard (new - $5pp non-refundable tasting fee) (restaurant lunch option)
- vinAmite Winery (New)
* no fee wineries for our guests
Premium flight tastings are not included on any tours at any wineries
Note - Wineries reserve the right to change their tasting rules and fees without notice.